24/7 Emergency Service
There when you need us.
Any time of the day or night, any day of the week, you can trust Edmiston Heating to be there when you need us. We will help you with your emergency service call. You can depend on us for exceptional and responsive service.
If your burner fails to operate:
- Be sure the oil burner switch is "On."
- The thermostat should be set above the room temperature.
- Press the reset button on the relay once only and wait for up to 45 seconds for the oil burner to start.
- Read the gauge to make sure there is oil in the tank.
- If the oil burner does not run at all, check for a blown or loose fuse, tripped circuit breaker or an emergency switch in the off position.
- If the oil burner fails to operate, call for prompt service.
If it is after business hours, and you are in need of Emergency Service, please Contact Edmiston Heating @ (207)-741-6566 and follow the instructions given.